DaRo Ultraviolet Systems
DaRo UV Systems Saphir range of UV water disinfection systems.
The Saphir system is a compact Ultraviolet Disinfection System, economical and designed with the consumer in mind. The Saphir system utilises commonplace single ended low pressure UV lamp technology, thus making the system not only economical for energy running costs, but also for replacement UV lamps. The single ended UV lamp also makes servicing the equipment very simple.
DaRo Standard Features
- Water Resistant power control module (IP55)
- Long life / High Reliability UV Lamp
- Maximum 10 Bar Working Pressure
- Simple To Install
- Lamp On Indicator
- Simple To Service
- Electropolished Chamber
- Commonplace UV Lamps
- Lamp / Electrical Failure Indicator
- UV Lamp Status Indicator
- UV Lamp Output Monitor
- All systems comply with international UV dose standards.
- All units are designed to meet standards even at end of lamp life.
- Very low running costs
- Utilising commonplace UV Lamps.
- Designed for ease of installation and maintenance.
Failsafe UV Systems - WRAS & DWI Reg.5 Approved
The Failsafe UV System is the perfect choice for anyone who owns or uses a Private Water Supply (Borehole, Well or Stream).
Our Failsafe Systems are built upon the DaRo Saphir, utilising a 254nm UV Light Monitor along with a Spring Return Failsafe Valve. In event of power outage, lamp failure or dirty water ingress the system will automatically failsafe close to prevent risk of distributing contamination with untreated water.
This is an essential safety consideration where water is distributed for public use.
• Available in 3 sizes: 45 lpm, 66 lpm & 120 lpm.**
• Built-in monitoring with failsafe protection.
• Motor driven valve for long term reliability and smooth operation.
• Link multiple units for increased flow, or failover for zero downtime.
• Options available for Remote Telemetry Monitoring and Logging.
• All units comply with international UV dose standards.
• Systems are designed to meet same UV dose even at end of lamp life.
• Wet parts fully WRAS Approved.
• Reg. 5 approved, Private Water Regulations 2016.
** Systems are built bespoke from standard components, sized to specific site requirements. Maximum flow rate is dependent on water quality.